This weekends contest (DigiFest)

  • Russell Blair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
      I dont see this log in the list So is there one I can use in its place.

      Russell NC5O
       " IN GOD WE TRUST "

      Russell Blair (NC5O)
      Skype-Russell.Blair
      Hell Field #300
      DRCC #55
      30m Dig-group #0693
      Digital Mode Club #03198
      BARTG #8457
      EPC #13477

      "Thomas Jefferson"
      I predict future happiness for
      Americans if they can prevent the government
      from wasting the labors of the people under the
      pretense of taking care of them.
    • Gordienko V.A. KRONTEX
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
        Makrothen contest is resembling to DigiFest in part of exchage.

        73 Vladimir UT1IA
        http://www.qsl.net/ut1ia

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
          Thanks Vladimir

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
            If you use Markrothen, be sure to use yesterday's program release.
            An overflow bug was fixed.

            John, K3CT