Serial Number

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
      Hi Y'all.

      Thanks for the many replies. Looks like Rob, G4LMW has the answer that I was looking for, and also Ted, N4RG. Between them I think I have the information I need. Hopefully this problem won't arise, but last year we had a lap-top problem and it caused a lot of headaches. I read through the manual to see if this was catered for in there. Obviously nobody would do that anyway, assuming that it would work correctly, which 99% of the time it does!

      Anyway, thanks again to all that answered, as usual a very helpful reflector. Hope to work some of you from G4ARN/P this NFD weekend.

      73 de Roger, G3LDI
    • G4LMW
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
        No problem Roger

        Will be running a low-power 12-hour effort over the weekend as G8XCW/P. Just
        2 ops.

        Will listen out for G4ARN/P........

        Rob, G4LMW