RE: [N1MM] Serial number

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2011
      Sorry for the confusion, Bruce. As Rob has already pointed out, apparently
      we were both answering different questions. I was attempting to respond to a
      question from Roger G3LDI which is at the bottom of this message.

      Obviously if you are only using a single computer my response is immediately
      disqualified.

      73, Ted W4NZ

      ...SK dit dit...

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 3, 2011
        That is the way, even if you wish to send in your log you can do it this way.
        I used the same procedure in the ARI contest when making RTTY QSO's, which for me is not possible in N1MM somehow but I can do it in MixW, then to adjust the seraial numbers I just have to correct the first new contact after a string of RTTY QSO's and post-contest I import the QSO's from MixW into N1MM to get correct Cabrillo file (if I remember correctly I had to also adjust the Italian received sections but that is fairly quickly done as the ADIF name from MixW did not correspond to N1MM name.
        All this because my CAT is only running in one direction somehow after some mishap in the past with Kenwood TS450S. I still can get the rig to adjust frequency but no readout from it.

        Great answer below!!! Thank you for your answer. That has finally answered my questions on this subject. This is the first answer to the issue. Way to think "out of the box". It is so good to have people like you (and others) helping on the reflector. Again, many TNX.