Version 11.6.1 is available

  • N1MM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
      Tom
    • Peter Chamalian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
        I don't find the updates on the URL you use from N1MM logger to get the
        revision history by going to help then view revision history
        (http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm//RevisionHistory.htm).

        But, if you go here:
        http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15

        the updates are available.

        Pete, W1RM

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
          Pete,

          In May the N1MM Logger dev team decided to discontinue uploading Latest Updates to the duplicate website: www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm//RevisionHistory.htm. Please delete any stray bookmarks you may have pointing to that location.

          The decision was broadcast to the reflector by Tom, N1MM, following a quick check to ensure that users worldwide were getting acceptable download performance from our primary website at www.n1mm.com or n1mm.hamdocs.com (both of those URLs point to the same location). You should bookmark that URL as the source for all future updates.

          [FYI: in the event of a primary website failure, the download files and document PDFs files are mirrored at n1mmfiles.k8ut.com]

          -larry
          K8UT

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
            Larry, if you open Logger and click on Help then scroll down to Version History on the Internet (Internet) it takes you to the wrong URL. If you go to view revision history (last download) it takes you to the correct url.

            I am using 11.6.1 and that's what it does. It might be worth changing that on the next release.

            Pete, W1RM