Wrong output to file

  • i2dmi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hello, I'm running Win7 64. The "output to txt File" writes wrong characters as below (it is a CQ de i2dmi). Also I have problems to save with MMTTY (standalone and also via N1MM DI). Any help please ?
      73 Frank i2dmi

      N1MM saved like this:
      "JGQSKKBPFSDOMVKFSPQC7CG5QRYJPTMCMVOFQMXWJUPCPQVPDGGBAMBJKQRKGFKKWZUF6/CVKKFVJPH6ZVDEMUWKVPCJILIOJZHIZ,OKUMBVU PSQNFRX "
    • Rick Ellison
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Frank..
        What engine were you using when you were trying to output to the text
        file??
        And what issues are you having with MMTTY??

        73 Rick N2AMG