Re: [N1MM] (unknown)

  • N1MM
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      This is spam. The user will be banned. Don't know how he got through.

      73,
      Tom

      On 6/1/2011 5:05 PM, William Bathgate wrote:
      > http://restol.sklep.p l

    • Bill Aycock
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Friend--
        A posting consisting only of a URL is promptly deleted from my computer,
        especially when it has no subject.
        Bye

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          That said, you just re-propagated the link to 3,000+ users again,
          because you didn't remove the link from your outgoing message.

          73 de Bob - KØRC in MN