  • William Bathgate
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      http://restol.sklep.pl/images/mynews.html

    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        This is spam. The user will be banned. Don't know how he got through.

        73,
        Tom

        On 6/1/2011 5:05 PM, William Bathgate wrote:
        > http://restol.sklep.p l

      • Bill Aycock
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          Friend--
          A posting consisting only of a URL is promptly deleted from my computer,
          especially when it has no subject.
          Bye

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
            That said, you just re-propagated the link to 3,000+ users again,
            because you didn't remove the link from your outgoing message.

            73 de Bob - KØRC in MN