RE: [N1MM] False positive on install

  • Greg Engle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      There are several virus programs that trip over the install. There isn't a
      virus.
      This has been discussed at length several times.

      Two choices, disable the virus program while the install is running or don't
      use N1MM.

      Not much else to do.

      Greg
      N6PYI
      Using Trend Micro and having no issues.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        The other alternative is to get MicroSoft's Security Essentials and say
        goodbye to these false positives.

        It's free too.