can N1MM post a 'local' spot?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      Can we post 'local' spots.
      where the callsign goes to the band map...but not into the cluster system.

      pse and tu

      --
      You May be a CheeseHead if: You know that Eau Claire is not something you eat.
    • Steve London
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        Make sure that "QSYing wipes the call & spots QSO in bandmap" is checked. Type
        the callsign in the Entry Window and simply change frequency. The spot will
        magically appear in your band map, but not be sent to the cluster system.

        73,
        Steve, N2IC