RE: [N1MM] Reoccuring error message

  • Greg Engle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Update:

      When setting up the Bandmaster III and 8 Pak I must have done something
      stupid. One I got everything working (with lots of help from Bob, W5OV from
      Array Solutions) I went back in tonight and I was able to change the address
      to the proper Icom address (7Ah).

      Now to go back in several programs and change it back :-)

      Greg
      N6PYI