RE: This weekend's contest LIVE!

  • K1TTT
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
      And the bands just get busier!

      Add to the list below:
      BC QSO Party
      EPC DX WW

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net

    • K1TTT
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
        I just fixed the breakdown code on the web site, it was double counting
        qso's and mult's from some loggers in the summary and breakdown. If you see
        any differences between your log and the score or breakdown the web site
        shows please let me know. And if you have any problems getting your scores
        to show up please let me know also. Remember, there can be as long as 5
        minutes from when you post a score till it shows up in the web page, and the
        automatic refresh on the web pages is once every 5 minutes.

        David Robbins K1TTT
        e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
        web: http://www.k1ttt.net

      • K1TTT
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2011
          I put these on early because I changed the site a bit. The long list of
          links to other contests was getting in the way across the top of the page so
          it will now only be on the home page and manual posting page... The
          individual contest pages will only have the links back to the main pages to
          find other contests. This also will simplify archiving scores in the future
          by letting me put them in separate directories. Test early and often and
          let me know if you see any problems.

          The contests I set it up for so far are:
          CQ WPX RTTY
          PACC
          NH QSO Party
          NA Sprint SSB

          If you have new contests to add let me know the following information:
          Cabrillo ID
          Bands
          Modes

          David Robbins K1TTT