Re: [N1MM] AGB New Years Snowball Contest- Can we use N1MM ??

  • gcichocki@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2010
      Thank you Nick!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "NA3M Nick" <na3m@...>
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 5:37:27 PM
      Subject: RE: [N1MM] AGB New Years Snowball Contest- Can we use N1MM ??

      Hi Gerry,

      There is very similar contest AGBParty available as UDC file (tnx Les,
      G4OGB) here:

      https://home.comcast.net/~na3m/NA3M/N1MM_UDC_Files/AGBPARTY.zip

      Unzip and copy AGBParty.udc file into C:\N1MM Logger\UserDefinedContests\
      folder (the path may be different in your computer).

      Run the logger, go to Files, New log in Database, select AGBParty there.

      NOTE: this udc file can be used only with the logger version 10.11.x or
      higher.

      Nick NA3M