CW messages in

  • n3nd
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      During CWWW last weekend, I had three instances of N1MM, same version and networked on three different computers.

      On only one of the computers did I see, at the lower, left bottom of the entry window, CW as sent from the F keys. This is in the left pane of the status bar in the entry window. The manual says this is "Left pane - Information. After entering a callsign - Country, Zone, Continent
      Otherwise - Messages (like error messages, results from commands etc.). Obviously, no mention of "sent CW messages."

      I've never seen this before and I've perused the manual to see if there was a setting for this function, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

      Really, I saw it and wasn't either inebriated nor overly tired. The CW message was shown letter by letter as transmitted.

      Anyone help me please?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        Dave,

        On the N1MM website, go to:

        Documents -> References -> SO2R Item #3 Supported Features, next to last
        bullet item:

        - The sent CW will echo in the status bar of the Entry Window (only when in
        SO2R)

        That computer must have had SO2R selected in the Configurer. When operating
        SO2R, the scrolling message allows you to see what's going on with the
        active radio while listening to the full audio from the inactive radio when
        s&p-ing.