Band Map Mults Only?

  • ve7cc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Is it possible to set the band map to only display spots that are new multipliers? The number of skimmer spots at times completely flooded the band map. There were so many spots that it was not even possible to see the whole map. This was especially bad on 20 meters when the band first opened.

      Lee VE7CC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        No, but you can set the Available window this way. What I did during
        CQWW was to zoom the band-map until it was showing only about 10 KHz,
        and use the Available window, set to sort by timestamp, to catch new
        mults as they were first spotted.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com