RAC Winter Contest

  • DAVE ...M0BZK
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Tom, Again thanks for a great program which has allowed me to use
      cw, I have arthritis in my hands and can not use a key, in the cqww
      contest I worked 40 stations and 25 countries for the first time.
      What cty.dat and contest profile can be used for the RAC winter
      contest. Is there any possibility to put some rsgb contests in the
      list. The only one there is the one for the Jubilee contest which
      will never be run again.
      73 for now Dave M0BZK