RE: [N1MM] Telent Error Message 3139 - More Detail

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thanks Ted:
      I had a feeling it was a database error so I finally trashed everything and started over. Fortunately it was not too hard to do since I have all the parameters ready to go and the microKeyer settings were not lost. Even FSK went together quickly for both radios. I lost my DVK files of course but they wee saved on a separate file and anyway it is not too hard to re-record them using Audacity. Interestingly, though, when I open CQWWSSB I get a message box asking me whether I intend RUN or MULTI in multi-single. I am actually not running multi single, only single op in SO2R. Am I missing something.
      Thanks for all your help
      73
      Bill
      W7VP

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
        Bill,

        Make sure the Operator Category is set to "Single-Op" on the contest setup
        page (File->Open log in database).

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
          Yes it is Single Op Ted. Seems to do it only with CQWW though. Sure do appreciate the help.
          73
          Bill
          W7VP

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
            Bill updated to the latest program version and the "RUN or MULTI " prompt
            issue is resolved.