KH6YR in cty.dat

  • Dave Hachadorian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      KH6YR is a member of the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club, and we had
      a special in-club competition to see who could work him on the
      most bands this past weekend. I never saw him posted on Telnet,
      and just just now realized that I never saw the postings because
      cty.dat had him in the USA, and I had USA stations filtered
      ut. -- DUHH!

      Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
      Yuma, AZ

      .