Re: [N1MM] Re: KH6YR is in KH6, zone 31 but got logged as K, zone 3

  • Vladimir Sidorov
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
      Leaving angels along, perhaps it's worth to say that a neutral question
      about A HAWAIIAN STATION would be much more legitimate than a detailled
      during-a-contest discussion about a particular station, its particular
      location and a particular exchange.

      The assisted - non-assisted topic is too sensitive nowadays. The Yellow
      Card - Red Card - DQ game is on even if somebody is not aware of that. There
      is no reason to feed the beast.

      73,
      Vladimir VE3IAE

      ---

      > Now that the contest is over, I hope that Tom doesn't mind if I comment
      > briefly further:
      >
      > I actually had the same reaction as Tom about angels and assisted pins.
      > Just about everyone whom this discussion dragged out the woodwork happens
      > to be
      > friends of mine, but this is like arguing about how many significant
      > figures of the value
      > of Pi it's necessary to be able to recite from memory.... or whether it's
      > necessary to have
      > Avogadro's number in your cell phone directory.
      >
      > Rich

    • n1nk
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
        only item that was greyed out was the country prefix, K, and this is the detail that led to my confusion. and my query and a hundred billion or so follow on posts. I could and did change everything else that needed changing.

        Jim