Re: [N1MM] Error boxes!

  • John, K3CT
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Tammie,

      This has been reported by several Yaesu owners. It occurs in a common
      routine used by several Yaesu radios which just
      happens to have the FT2000 name in the function call.

      I suspect that it's caused by corrupt data from the COM port, the radio, USB
      to COM port adapter going to sleep, or Windows power save features. Are you
      using a USB adapter? If so, have you disabled the Windows power saving
      features for this USB hub?

      What program version are you using? I added code recently to eliminate
      non-ASCII characters and it would be interesting to know if it occurred in
      the recent program code.

      I have worked with users in the past and they have been unsuccessful in
      trying to reproduce the error. Can you reproduce the problem with a recent
      program version?

      Please delete the file that you uploaded.