Old Icom 775 DSP and Rig Blaster Pro

  • ka2biq
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      When I first start up N1MM I get the message 'can not connect with the radio' I then 'reset radios' the system will work fine and track the frequency. However with ~ a few minutes of inactivity (not changing frequency) I get the same message error popping up 'can not connect with the radio' Cancel or reset radios. This is a perpetual loop. I can only get the system working by going to the band map and 'reset radio' only to have it time out and pop up another can not talk to radio.

      What is going on?

      73 Mike, AB2IO
    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Mike,

        Right click in the Bandmap and select Set Transceiver Timeout. What is the
        timeout time?
        If it's set greater than ~12-15 seconds, something is likely wrong with your
        radio interface or the Icom parameters that you selected in Configurer.