Re: [N1MM] Missing log files

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Did you choose Export to Cabrillo on the File menu? Did it suggest
      yourcall.log as a filename? Did you accept it?

      The default location for Cabrillo files is the N1MM Logger program
      directory. See
      <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Entry&structure=All+Documentation#File_Menu_Selections>
      for more information.

      73, Pete N4ZR