Missing log files

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hey All
      I just tried to convert my Log to Cabrillo format but the logging porgram is asking me if I want to create a new file I tell it Yes But cannot find the file.

      Any Ideas

      using Vista

      Please Respond in personal Mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        Did you choose Export to Cabrillo on the File menu? Did it suggest
        yourcall.log as a filename? Did you accept it?

        The default location for Cabrillo files is the N1MM Logger program
        directory. See
        <http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Entry&structure=All+Documentation#File_Menu_Selections>
        for more information.

        73, Pete N4ZR