RE: [N1MM] Re: KH6YR is in KH6, zone 31 but got logged as K, zone 3

  • Ed K1EP
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
      I had no problem trying to edit the contact. Under Contest
      Information, change the Zone, WPX and Points. Nothing is greyed out.

      At 10/31/2010 10:23 PM, you wrote:

      >While we are on the subject... I think if entered as 31, the zone is
      >actually logged as 31 (not 3 as claimed in the subj of the e-mail).
      >That leaves us with incorrect country (K instead of KH6) and
      >misleading mults worked/needed during the contest. I tried to bring
      >"Edit Contact" window and the "Country Prefix" is greyed out, i.e.
      >not editable. What is the reason for that? Is it worh to allow
      >editing of that that field and be able to change the Country, so
      >that would be reflected in the country mults?
      >
      >Regards &73!
      >Andrei, de ZL1TM
    • n1nk
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
        only item that was greyed out was the country prefix, K, and this is the detail that led to my confusion. and my query and a hundred billion or so follow on posts. I could and did change everything else that needed changing.

        Jim