Re: [N1MM] Re: KH6YR is in KH6, zone 31 but got logged as K, zone 3

  • GERRY
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 31, 2010
      You can edit the wl_cty.dat file and re-import to fix KH6YR's zone.

      Gerry VE6LB

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
        only item that was greyed out was the country prefix, K, and this is the detail that led to my confusion. and my query and a hundred billion or so follow on posts. I could and did change everything else that needed changing.

        Jim