KH6YR is in KH6, zone 31 but got logged as K, zone 3

  • n1nk
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 30, 2010
      apparently KH6YR is an oddity. I worked him and found that he got logged as K, zone 3 but his report was 59 31

      I have tried to edit the qso but cannot get all fields to update, I cannot change K to KH6.

      what is the trick?

      Jim/N1NK
      15m single band, low power, no assist
    • n1nk
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 1, 2010
        only item that was greyed out was the country prefix, K, and this is the detail that led to my confusion. and my query and a hundred billion or so follow on posts. I could and did change everything else that needed changing.

        Jim