CA QSOP Dupes

  • reillyjf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Its only letting make one contact per band: If I make a CW contact with N6O, it calls an SSB contact with N6O a Dupe (and zero points).
      - John, N0TA
    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        The program works correctly here.

        The Mode is displayed in the Log window. Is the Mode the same?

        > Its only letting make one contact per band: If I make a CW contact with
        > N6O, it calls an SSB contact with N6O a Dupe (and zero points).
        > - John, N0TA

      • Rex Maner
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
          File > Open Log in database >Setup > select Mode catagory MIXED > OK at the bottom
          DONE