Re: [N1MM] Mult by Bands window only shows one block

  • John, K3CT
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Phil,

      Check the rules, I believe this QSO Party does not have multipliers by band
      or by mode. In this case, it would be incorrect for the Multiplier window to
      display more than one block.

      Remember if you want to see where you can work the station for points or
      mult, set your contest Operating Category to the proper mode (MIXED in this
      case) and open the Available window. The band buttons are color coded to
      identify the status.