CA QP Time Off

  • Tommy Alderman
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
      In the CQP today, the minimum time off is 15 minutes. Does Logger conform to
      each QP's time off requirement? I assume (as I can not find it in the docs)
      that the time-off is not user definable?
      Tom - W4BQF

    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
        The minimum time off interval is set by the program on a
        contest-by-contest basis. I just checked the code and all qso parties
        were defaulting to 30 minutes. I modified the code to make the CA QSO
        Party minimum 15 minutes. It will be in the next version. I do not
        intend to publish a new version just for this fix. After the contest,
        you will be able to install the new version and check your calculated
        time off.

        Note that the program merely assumes that the first minute without a
        contact is time off. Some contests state that you may not listen during
        time off. The program has no way to determine if you are listening, so
        that type of rule is not implemented.

        73,
        Tom - N1MM

        On 10/2/2010 11:45 AM, Tommy Alderman wrote:
        > In the CQP today, the minimum time off is 15 minutes. Does Logger conform to
        > each QP's time off requirement? I assume (as I can not find it in the docs)
        > that the time-off is not user definable?
        > Tom - W4BQF

      • John, K3CT
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
          The program uses 30 minutes for all QSO parties. I will change that.

          Are there any other QSO parties have an off-time rule that is not 30
          minutes?

          > In the CQP today, the minimum time off is 15 minutes. Does Logger conform
          > each QP's time off requirement? I assume (as I can not find it in the
          > docs)
          > that the time-off is not user definable?
          > Tom - W4BQF

        • DGB
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
            Missing the posting of prev worked stns on bandmap in CA QP, why?

            de ns9i

          • ve3iay
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
              Are both of the menu items:

              Config > QSYing wipes the call & spots QSO in bandmap (S&P)

              Config > Show non-workable spots

              checked?

              73,
              Rich VE3KI

              --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, DGB <ns9i2016@...> wrote:

              > Missing the posting of prev worked stns on bandmap in CA QP, why?
              >
              > de ns9i

            • DGB
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
                that did it, tnx a million!

                de ns9i

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2010
                  Do you have "Show on-workable Spots" checked on the Config menu?

                  73, Pete N4ZR

                  The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com