Re: [N1MM] SAC CW Import Mults Problem

  • Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
      Hi John,

      I saw the other post, but the problem is different. Rag lost the serial
      numbers, while they are fine with my import. In the WinTest ADIF there
      is now multiplier mentioned, so N1MM did decide to set every QSO as
      multiplier. I am wondering why. Rescoring doesn't help, but actually it
      should.

      Adapting the solution from the other thread meant buying WinTest. Which
      I don't need and never want.

      73 de Corny

      --
      Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR
    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
        Corny,

        Did you log a sample SAC contest with N1MM Logger, export ADIF, and compare this with what you imported?

        Are any field names different or missing?

        John, K3CT

        Oct 2, 2010 07:58:17 AM, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Hi John,
        >
        >I saw the other post, but the problem is different. Rag lost the serial
        >numbers, while they are fine with my import. In the WinTest ADIF there
        >is now multiplier mentioned, so N1MM did decide to set every QSO as
        >multiplier. I am wondering why. Rescoring doesn't help, but actually it
        >should.
        >
        >Adapting the solution from the other thread meant buying WinTest. Which
        >I don't need and never want.
        >
        >73 de Corny
        >
        >On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 06:48:41 -0400
        >"John, K3CT" <k3ct@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Corny,
        >>
        >> Someone else mentioned this, it may have been you.
        >>
        >> I think Nick posted a reflector message about this contest along with
        >> the solution.
        >>
        >> John, K3CT

      • Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
          Hi John,

          perhaps the subject of the e-mail is misleading. The problem is not the
          importing, but the multiplier scoring afterwards.

          I did the comparison anyways. All field names from the original ADIF
          are also in the N1MM ADIF. There are additional fields of minor
          interest in the N1MM ADIF:
          CONTEST_ID, FREQ_RX, OPERATOR, CQZ, APP_N1MM_[ POINTS | RADIO_NR |
          RUN1RUN2 | RADIOINTERFACED ).

          After the importing of the original ADIF or the exported N1MM ADIF the
          multipliers are not scored yet. Only when rescoring the multipliers are
          counted. In my case wrongly.

          73 de Corny

          --
          Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
            Corny,

            In the SAC rules, is there any difference in scoring between DL and 5B4
            QTH's? When you did a re-score did you set your station information to
            pretend that you were still at 5B4?

            --
            Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR

          • Cornell Gonschior, Df6fR
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
              Hi Ted,

              the multiplier scoring is the same for everyone. As outside Europe you
              just get triple points for 80m and 40m QSO. The program is configured
              for 5B of course. The triple points for the low bands are scored.

              Now I did some checking and comparing by hand (simple editor). And I
              will upload the log as is.

              73 de Corny

              --
              Cornell P Gonschior, Df6fR