Re: [N1MM] Re: Possible trojan

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2010
      This is amusing - today, when I started my computer, Norton reported a
      Trojan in version 10.8.6, which has been on my machine, with Norton,
      since August. Sounds like maybe a coincidental convergence of program
      code with the markers in a recent virus definition file. I'm not going
      to worry about it.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com