Re: [N1MM] Callsign highlighting and Grabability

  • r_bakalov
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2010
      What would be the highlight criteria then? Perhaps the higher point QSO?

      I have been wondering for a long time if the master.dta list can be extended to include the probability of a call sign based on how many times in the past 12 months call sign XYZ has appeared in logs submitted. No, it won't be perfect as the resulting probability will fluctuate based on how many people submit logs, but at least the approach can somewhat improve the accuracy of the "guessing" algo.

      Rudy N2WQ