Re: [N1MM] Re: [N1MM-Digital] N1MM Logger Wow!

  • Rejean Leveille
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 5:29 PM
      Hi Prasad
      To my surprise I got him at my first call on 20 meters, during my afternoon,
      almost no signal heard in the background, it suffered travelling over the north
      pole but MTTY did it. Of course good receiver with very low noise did help.
      I hope he got the bug and we will be able to work him from other contests.
      Thanks to share with us a new dx'er.
      73, Rejean (va2am)