Digital Interface crashes Logger v 10.9.6

  • ve1bvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Hi...

      I'm a sometime N1MM user, that is to say that I'm not a frequent contester, but when I do, I use N1MM.

      Last night, after downloading v 10.9.6 update, I was trying to find some new DX, using the Logger in the CQ WW RTTY contest. However, when I configured the Digital Interface [I THINK I did it right], when I clicked on 'Digital Interface' in the Window menu, I got a small dialogue box saying something about a runtime error #378. Whether I clicked the 'OK box, or tried to close the dialogue box, The program immediately crashed, and subsequent attempts to start it resulted in the same dialogue box showing up. I was finally able to successfully restart the program by deleting the .ini file from the program folder, and you can guess how much fun that was, starting almost from scratch!

      I did work the 2008 contest using the Digital Interface with whatever version was current then, and had no problems. My computer is a 2.0 GHz machine, with 2G of RAM, running WinXP home with SP3. Any comments or suggestions would be welcomed.

      TIA & 73

      Phil/VE1BVD
      Sydney, NS