Grayline issues under Windows 7

  • matt.wv1k
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
      Has anyone running Windows 7 Home Premium had an issue with Grayline where an incomplete solar shadow map is cut off at its bottom and the continents are read except for most of NATO which are gray ? This is on ATI, NVIDIA cards and internal Intel video on several recent machines. No viruses according to MS Sec Ess and Malwarebytes. I'm the only user anyway.

      Thanks
      Matt WV1K
    • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
        Matt,

        Grayline displays properly here on Windows 7 Home Premium (32 bit) using an nVidia GeForce 7900 card and current drivers.

        -larry
        K8UT

        Has anyone running Windows 7 Home Premium had an issue with Grayline where an incomplete solar shadow map is cut off at its bottom and the continents are read except for most of NATO which are gray ? This is on ATI, NVIDIA cards and internal Intel video on several recent machines. No viruses according to MS Sec Ess and Malwarebytes. I'm the only user anyway.

        Thanks
        Matt WV1K

      • KB2000a
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
          I've only recently installed it on Windows 7 Home Premium and only opened it up once, but it looked ok here (I'm not on that computer right now, will check it for sure later).

          N5RA

          KB

          To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
          From: cwoperator@...
          Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 01:04:50 +0000

          Has anyone running Windows 7 Home Premium had an issue with Grayline where an incomplete solar shadow map is cut off at its bottom and the continents are read except for most of NATO which are gray ? This is on ATI, NVIDIA cards and internal Intel video on several recent machines. No viruses according to MS Sec Ess and Malwarebytes. I'm the only user anyway.

          Thanks
          Matt WV1K

        • Elsie & Gerry
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010