Creating own version of Getscores?

  • obrienaj
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      Nice to see Getscores working so well. Is there a N1MM template that describes the output format? I was thinking about creating a similar page for a small contest group allowing members to see other team member's scores , but no one else's

      Andy K3UK
    • K1TTT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        Well, there is a dtd at http://www.hornucopia.com/xml4contestresults.html,
        but I think it is a bit out of date. I have just created an xml schema
        definition for it that I am going to start using for validating inputs next
        week that I'll make a link to on there. You can download the raw xml data
        from the main getscores.org page to see samples of what you'll have to work
        with. In the future that data will be available via the web service also,
        but right now you have to download the file.

        David Robbins K1TTT
        e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
        web: http://www.k1ttt.net