Re: [N1MM] Version 10.9.0 and SPRINTNS contest

  • Tom Osborne
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2010
      > Thanks, Dennis. I'm seeing the same behavior on my laptop, too. It's a
      > 2gHz, 1 gig RAM, WinXP Pro.
      >
      > 73, Ted W4NZ

      Same here this morning. Can't log the Q. Dell Dimension 2500, 768 RAM, XP.
      73
      Tom W7WHY
    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2010
        This error is real.
        It's caused by a missing table in the StatesandProvidences file. When does
        this need to be fixed?

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2010
          The next NS Ladder is Thursday night Sept 9. Before then would be nice.
          Thanks, John!!

          It's caused by a missing table in the StatesandProvidences file. When does
          this need to be fixed?

          >> Thanks, Dennis. I'm seeing the same behavior on my laptop, too. It's a
          >> 2gHz, 1 gig RAM, WinXP Pro.
          >>
          >> 73, Ted W4NZ
          >
          > Same here this morning. Can't log the Q. Dell Dimension 2500, 768 RAM,
          > XP.
          > 73
          > Tom W7WHY

        • w1ujay
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 6, 2010
            Ted, Dennis. Same here. When I select the statistics window by section, nothing comes up at all, where at least a 'bad section' could be used and tested. Just installed 10.9.1

            Jay W1UJ

            --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@...> wrote:

            > Thanks, Dennis. I'm seeing the same behavior on my laptop, too. It's a
            > 2gHz, 1 gig RAM, WinXP Pro.
            >
            > 73, Ted W4NZ

          • John Bednar
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 6, 2010
              The 'bad section" bug fix for Thursday's Sprint contest have been tested and submitted for release.

              John, K3CT

              Sep 6, 2010 01:52:03 PM, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              >Ted, Dennis. Same here. When I select the statistics window by section, nothing
              >comes up at all, where at least a 'bad section' could be used and tested.
              > Just installed 10.9.1
              >
              >Jay W1UJ
              >
              >--- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Bryant" wrote:
              >>
              >> Thanks, Dennis. I'm seeing the same behavior on my laptop, too. It's
              >> 2gHz, 1 gig RAM, WinXP Pro.
              >>
              >> 73, Ted W4NZ

            • w1ujay
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 10, 2010
                The SPRINTNS contest module worked quite nicely with correct logging and scoring.

                Thank you for including this module.

                Jay W1UJ

                --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, John Bednar <k3ct@...> wrote:

                > The 'bad section" bug fix for Thursday's Sprint contest have been tested and submitted for release.
                >
                > John, K3CT
                >

                > Sep 6, 2010 01:52:03 PM, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                >

                > >Ted, Dennis. Same here. When I select the statistics window by section, nothing
                > >comes up at all, where at least a 'bad section' could be used and tested.
                > > Just installed 10.9.1
                > >
                > >Jay W1UJ
                > >
                > >--- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Bryant" wrote:
                > >>
                > >> Thanks, Dennis. I'm seeing the same behavior on my laptop, too. It's
                > >> 2gHz, 1 gig RAM, WinXP Pro.
                > >>
                > >> 73, Ted W4NZ

              • John, K3CT
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 10, 2010
                  Jay,

                  Nick gets the credit for adding the contest.
                  Thanks Nick, keep up the good work.