Re: [N1MM] RUSSIAN WW RTTY Contest

  • Giuseppe Giunta - IT9VDQ
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi all, after some try for this contest that will be 4/5 September I
      found:
      - Oblast present in "Multiplier Section" are 86 - all contest sites
      report a total of 92 Oblast
      - Incorrect ZONE logging IG9/IH9 African Italy. N1MM report 15 instead
      of the correct 33 - so we need to up to date the country file
      73 de Gius, IT9VDQ

      Il 01/09/2010 5.46, John, K3CT ha scritto:

      > The CO QSO Party changed their rules recently and the program updates
      > appeared in version 10.8.3. If a user reports an issue, check the version
      > first.
      >
      > The contest selection dialog is different because the sponsor requested
      > Cabrillo 3.0 format. If there are any Cabrillo issues, they will get
      > fixed.
      >
      > John, K3CT

    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Giuseppe,

        The users download and import the country file.

        Click Tools, Download latest country file.
        Save the country file on your computer.
        Click Tools, Import country list from downloaded file