Re: [N1MM] N1MM Feature Request

  • John
    Message 1 of 97 , May 26, 2001
      > Feature: A way to remove all qso's from log so log/program can be
      setup/adjusted/tested
      > prior to contest and then wipe all test qsos from log for the beginning of
      the test.

      Can be done already... simply create a new database.. call it TEST.MDB
      and set it up for the contest that you want to participate in.. Test the
      functions and before the contest starts, create another new database and
      call it by the name tat you really want and set it up etc etc.

      John - vk4cej
    • Franki @ ON5ZO.be
      Message 97 of 97 , May 28, 2003
        Why would this be necessary?
        Export to ADIF and upload via web-interface or email. I tried both and all QSO's were
        accepted!
        Cabrillo is also accepted!

        Franki ON5ZO