Re: [N1MM] Bug Report:

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 123 , May 25, 2001
      The program remembers what mode you left your radio in.
      Change it to USB, exit the program, then restart. It should
      remain in USB.

      Tom
      Message 123 of 123 , Apr 9, 2003
        No Tom, normal XP fonts.

        Still happening many restarts later since yesterday.

        73
        Matt

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/