RE: RE: RE: [N1MM] Dupe sheet for FD reporting?

  • N4DW - Dave
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hi Ty,

      Been halfway following this thread as I spent some 1D time in FD.
      Decided today to see if I could display the dupe sheets. I did some CW,
      RTTY & PSK in FD.

      I was easily able to display the CW dupe sheets, but RTTY & PSK did not
      come up.

      I use MMTTY with N1MM in AFSK & LSB and similar to you, wondered why
      there were no QSO's appearing in the dupe sheet. Twiddled my thumbs a
      bit and decided to hit the FSK button on my OMNI VI and up popped the
      few RTTY QSO's on the band the radio was sitting on. Of course the
      title bar on the entry window changed to RTTY, it had been LSB as had
      been the radio.

      PSK is a different story, I never could figure out how to get those two
      QSO's to display in the dupe sheet.

      Good learning experience though, found out that if you type PSK in the
      entry window when RTTY is the displayed mode, the RTTY engine disappears
      and the bpsk window opens up. Typing RTTY takes you back to the RTTY
      engine window.

      73,
      Dave
      N4DW

      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com <mailto:N1MMLogger%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2010
        Hi All

        Been reading the mail. If you want, just import the log into excel. Sort
        by call then copy/ print the calls. If any dupes appear just "delete
        special" to move/make for a clean printout. Also before printing make
        multiple columns (CTRL-X, CTRL-V) on each page. looks neater and uses less
        paper. Do not forget the summary. That is what counts in FD.

        73 de Jerry NO2T