Problem with k3 freq control

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:59 PM
      Sometimes when I click a spot the bandmap the radio goes to the VFO B
      frequency. I have to click reset radios and then click back on the
      radio 1 log entry form. Happens just enough to be a PITA.

      73
      Greg
      AB7R
    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 4:16 PM
        Greg,

        Are you using LP-Bridge if so, does it happen without?

        > Sometimes when I click a spot the bandmap the radio goes to the VFO B
        > frequency. I have to click reset radios and then click back on the
        > radio 1 log entry form. Happens just enough to be a PITA.
        >
        > 73
        > Greg
        > AB7R

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 4:37 PM
          Hi John. Yes I am. My current setup needs it. I can check after the
          7QP to see how it behaves without it.

          Tnx
          Greg