Re: [N1MM] is there a command for a 'local spot'

  • Gary K9GS
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      Hi Bill,

      alt-o

      That's alt, the letter O, not zero.

      73,

      -Gary K9GS
      GMDXA Web Site: www.gmdxa.org

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: FireBrick
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 12:42 PM
      Subject: [N1MM] is there a command for a 'local spot'

      I call it a local spot where the call is placed into the bandmap but not on
      the cluster.
      Say I want to come back to a station later when his pile has gone down or
      might be louder.

      "Mark" just marks the spot as 'busy' but doesn't seem to list the call.

      I searched the help files but no joy.

      Quoth the Raven, "Eat My Shorts."

      TOWER/WEBCAMS and Weather Page
      Weather DATA @ http://hhweather.webhop.org
      Webcams @ http://71.57.45.48:8080/

    • FireBrick
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        Thanks, I just found it in the help files keystroke page
        Alt O, very intuitive. LOL

        On 5/1/2010 12:56:07 PM, Gary K9GS (garyk9gs@...) wrote:
        > Hi Bill,
        >
        > alt-o
        >
        > That's alt, the letter O, not zero.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > -Gary K9GS
        > GMDXA Web Site: www.gmdxa.org

      • N1MM
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2010
          Type in the call, tune the radio. It spots automatically, if you have
          not turned that feature off.

          Tom - N1MM