voice keying with a signalink usb

  • vk2kdp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:07 PM
      I just upgraded to windows 7 32bit. I am trying to get N1MM to do PTT and voice keying with my signalink usb. I am almost certain I had it working on windows xp but can not get it going now. I read in one of the help files that you can not do PTT through a USB, but like i said, i am pretty sure i had it going with xp. am i doing something wrong or will it not work. Any suggestions thoughts are appreciated as I am trying to use it for a test this coming weekend.
      Thanks
      Craig
      VK2KDP