7QP Configuration

  • copyguyaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      I apologize for all of the questions and appreciate all of the assistance!

      What database configuration should I setuo for the 7QP, ie. log type and overlay. I have the latest version 10.4.9 but do not see this contest listed. I am fairly new to contesting and would like to submit a log as accurate as possible.

      Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance,

      Brad
      K7NNR
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 3:17 AM
        File > New Contest in Database, Select QSOParty and then, in the
        drop-down list on that same page, select 7QP.

        73, Pete N4ZR

        The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
        The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com