7QP Rules interpretation

  • Dave Hachadorian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Below is an interesting exchange between me and K4XU on the 7QP
      rules. From what I see in N1MM v10.4.7 though, N1MM scores
      subsequent QSO's as a zero point dupe, even if the county is
      entered.

      Dave,
      You can work the NEWE, IN, and MARAC mobiles for credit each time
      they change county.
      Further, N1MM will score it right and we will score it right.
      We have the tools and technology....
      73,
      Dick, k4xu

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
        Dave

        This sure sounds good for activity , I wish we had a list of counties they
        will be operating from but I would guess that it is subject to be any county
        in the US ??

        Quack

        > Below is an interesting exchange between me and K4XU on the 7QP
        > rules. From what I see in N1MM v10.4.7 though, N1MM scores
        > subsequent QSO's as a zero point dupe, even if the county is
        > entered.
        >
        > Dave,
        > You can work the NEWE, IN, and MARAC mobiles for credit each time
        > they change county.
        > Further, N1MM will score it right and we will score it right.
        > We have the tools and technology....
        > 73,
        > Dick, k4xu

        Penny Stock Jumping 2000%