RE: [N1MM] Multiple error message 8020.

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
      Terry,

      The 8020 errors indicate you have an old Prolific driver. The
      most recent (December 2009) drivers are reportedly able to work
      properly with N1MM logger, DXLab Suite and other software that
      uses VB6 and the MS COMM toolbox.

      Your Windows 7 system probably has the newer driver while the
      Dell/Vista system is most likely using the older drivers.

      One source of the drivers was reported earlier on this list as:
      http://www.valley-ent.com/soft/radio/PL2303Vista3200.exe

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV