Re: [N1MM] Multiplier issue

  • pa3arm
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
      Hi Nick,
      tks fer the update...DELETEDQSOS fixed but I think the mult issue in the RU DX contest is still there. No showstopper obviously.
      73
      Harry

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Nick, NA3M" <na3m@...> wrote:
      >hI nICK,
      > Hi Harry,
      >
      > I am travalling back home today from a business trip so looks like i will
      > have time to look at the problems you mentioned in your e-mail. I will let
      > you know when new test version will be available.
      >
      > Nick NA3M
      >
      > > Loaded 10.3.6 tday and notice the issue/bug re multipliers fer the /x
      > > calls in the RU DX contest has not been fixed. Did a re-score but this did
      > > not set RW6HA/6 (as an example)to Yes.
      > > Anyone noticed this? (/m in QP's oke now)
      > > Also when U create a new database U get a message :
      > > "User Define Contest files for DELETEDQS contest is missing".
      > > This was a showstopper in 10.3.4. (cud not exit without deleting the
      > > database in the folder) but now it just seems to be a "remove window"
      > > thing awaiting final release of User defined contest.?
      > > Tks fer the super programm...will test the Orion changes as soon as I get
      > > time
      > >
      > > Harry
      > > PA3ARM

    • Nick, NA3M
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
        It is in my to do list. Hopefully by the end of this week this will be
        fixed.

      • s51fb@slovhf.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
          Hi

          In last WPX SSB contest I worked M/YO4..... and N1MM log window is not
          showing the multiplier.

          During the contest I used ver. 10.3.6 and the same happens with updated
          version 10.3.7.

          73 and thanks to the N1MM team for a great SW

          Miha / S51FB
        • K1TTT
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
            What multiplier do you think it should be showing you? I 'think' that m/
            should count as m0, but it appears that the logger doesn't know that since
            when I try it I get a mult for m/ but then also get a mult for m0. in wpx
            since there are so many mults I wouldn't worry about it, add one to your
            summary when you claim it on 3830 if you think you have been short
            changed... it won't matter to the log checkers since the multipliers are not
            marked in the Cabrillo and they will rescore it using their rules anyway.

            David Robbins K1TTT
            e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
            web: http://www.k1ttt.net

          • s51fb@slovhf.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2010
              David,

              TNX for explanation.

              My intention was just to bring attention that N1MM logger on my computer
              is not showing M/YO4... as M0 WPX multiplier. When I tried as example
              MJ/xxxx than the logger shows correct MJ0 WPX mult.

              Regards

              Miha / S51FB

              On 3.4.2010 13:42, K1TTT wrote:

              > What multiplier do you think it should be showing you? I 'think' that m/
              > should count as m0, but it appears that the logger doesn't know that since
              > when I try it I get a mult for m/ but then also get a mult for m0. in wpx
              > since there are so many mults I wouldn't worry about it, add one to your
              > summary when you claim it on 3830 if you think you have been short
              > changed... it won't matter to the log checkers since the multipliers
              > are not
              > marked in the Cabrillo and they will rescore it using their rules anyway.
              >
              > David Robbins K1TTT
              > e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@... <mailto:k1ttt%40arrl.net>
              > web: http://www.k1ttt.net <http://www.k1ttt.net>
              > <telnet://dxc.k1ttt.net>