MO QSO Party

  • John, K3CT
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2010
      For the MO QSO party this weekend users will need to update to version
      10.3.7 or newer.

      John, K3CT
    • K8MCN
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
        I think i may have really messed up----un-installed version 9 to get ready for the MO QSO party----now trying to download new version from the website and the site seems to be down or i am doing some thing stupid...click on the new version and it just sits there trying to load--any one else having this problem?? is there a mirror site i can download from--this is what i get for waiting till the last minute :) thanks Kelly k8mcn

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John, K3CT" <k3ct@...> wrote:

        > For the MO QSO party this weekend users will need to update to version
        > 10.3.7 or newer.
        >
        > John, K3CT

      • Larry Gauthier (K8UT)
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
          Kelly,

          I just downloaded the FullInstaller for v10 from www.n1mm.com and it seems fine. Let me know if you continue to have a problem and I will send it to you as an email attachment (if your email can handle a 10MB attach)

          You can also try the mirror site. See: http://www.pi4dec.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm

          73,

          -larry
          K8UT

          I think i may have really messed up----un-installed version 9 to get ready for the MO QSO party----now trying to download new version from the website and the site seems to be down or i am doing some thing stupid...click on the new version and it just sits there trying to load--any one else having this problem?? is there a mirror site i can download from--this is what i get for waiting till the last minute :) thanks Kelly k8mcn

          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John, K3CT" <k3ct@...> wrote:

          > For the MO QSO party this weekend users will need to update to version
          > 10.3.7 or newer.
          >
          > John, K3CT

        • Rex Maner
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2010
            When you open to create a new log selece QSO Party then about half way
            down on the right is a list of states.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
                Dick White wrote:

                > I was going to play some in the MO QSO Party. Before it started I checked
                > N1MM for up dates to my version 10.3.0. The up date to ver. 10.3.8 stated it
                > "updated abbreviations for stste/VE QSO parties. MO was one and I up dated
                > to ver. 10.3.7. Works ok but I can not find what log to use for the MO QSO
                > party. In the "open new log in data base" there is no MO QSO party listed.
                > What am I missing, or what do I use for this qso party ??

                The contest is just "QSOPARTY". Once you select it, you select *which* QSO Party from another list on the right.

                --

                Doug Smith W9WI
                Pleasant View, TN EM66