New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20100303 (03 Mar 2010)

  • Bob Raymond, WA1Z
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 4:56 AM
      A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
      http://www.supercheckpartial.com

      Calls in the MASTER.DTA file:  43,014
      Calls in the MASTERTTY.DTA file: 9,606

      You can expect the next release in early May. I'll send out a request for
      logs about a week prior to the release. However, if you'd like to
      contribute your Cabrillo format logs for the SCP database, please send them
      at any time.  The easiest thing to do is to cc logs@...
      when you submit your log to the sponsor's robot after each contest.

      If you want to check the version of the SCP files you are using, look for a
      call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number in
      the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

      Please let me know if you find any bad calls in the files.

      Thanks again to all the contributors.

      73,
      Bob WA1Z