Re: [N1MM] type ahead in CW key/ctrl-k not working

  • wa0www
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      hi Tom,
      looks like you might be right, though i am not sure what was not loaded right. i had updated MM just a couple of weeks ago, but during that couple of weeks something must have happened in the background. once the CQ160 contest was done, i updated to v9.12.9 and the type ahead is working as i expected now. the only thing i can think of, i did install DX4WIN for my general logger on the machine, maybe that did something. i will watch in the future if i lose it again and did i install anything in the meantime.
      thanks for the input.
      73 & soft landings, wa0www jay